Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"JUST LIKE ME" (PR-1516): Smooth Moves

Nice to be getting some good ol' 6th Ranger focus, something we haven't really had since before Kalish took over. As long as Tyzonn doesn't stray TOO out-of-character (Cam and the guitar, anyone?) I'm gonna continue to like this. Him trying to copy Will was a bit silly, but I didn't mind it too much and it made for a decent plot and matched the footage.

Something I DO mind? Norg. I did like how they tried to give him something to do by going over to Moltor's, but the freakin' dream sequence ruined it. >_<

Loved the unmorphed action with genetic powers. Morphed wire-fu madness -- not so much. >_>

Moltor making Chillers and giant Lava Lizards... I'll be looking forward to seeing Task 21 of Boukenger, that's for sure.

No comments: