Monday, March 9, 2009

Gearing up for RPM, while KRDK holds strong

Some final thoughts before I watch RPM tomorrow (comments start next week)...

What a couple weeks its been. I gotta say this is the most excited I've been for a new season since pretty much DinoThunder. SPD comes in a close second with it's cool roll call promos.

The 4 minute trailer was nothing short of a grand reinvention -- similar to reinventions in Zeo and Lost Galaxy (inspiring me to make the teaser below).




RPM will have a LOT to live up to and based on Eddie Guzelian's posts and how much effort and care he put in -- I don't think it'll be a problem. I'll be more concerned about what'll happen to the episodes when they shift to Judd Lynn (especially considering he was NEVER told how Eddie would've finished the storylines), but that's not until the 19th episode.

News of PR not continuing production is really no surprise, considering we almost didn't even get RPM, if Disney hadn't been obligated to keep going and what-not. RPM could very well be one heckuva final season to go out with a bang, instead of merely "NOW THE FINAL FURY." >_>


Meanwhile, Dragon Knight continues to be pretty good. I like what they've done with the characters and how Xaviax pretends to be different people to trick the guys he wants to become Riders.

No comments: