Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dragon Knight update

Despite the big slump and very slow pacing its gone through, I've stuck with the show and have to say "XAVIAX'S WRATH" has been my favorite all season. Didn't think they'd actually vent Kit. I always thought, if anything, I'd be Len and Kit would be alone (albeit for a short time). I love the discussion of what might happen coming up with Eubulon (the Advent Master) and Adam hopefully showing up.

Loved how Xaviax stood there after Wrath disappeared and gave one of his best lines ever. Possessing Vic/Wrath was really fun to watch. Still wish we could have an "IF XAVIAX WON" episode.

The big grieving scene was nicely done, especially with the lack of flashbacks and being silent.

I really hope Ninja Maya isn't a dream of hers.

And I've enjoyed the 'No Men' plot for the most part. The fight with the 3 agents in the white room was pretty lame, though.

No comments: