Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Switch to 2017

Looking back, this was the first time in several years I had no clear favorite song for most of year, coming after the Taylor Swift bonanza of 2015. I'd sorta count The Weeknd's "Starboy" but it wasn't released til September. Fifth Harmony get an honorable mention for "Work From Home" and "That's My Girl" but I'm also biased. I've never really been a big fan of girl groups besides TLC back in the day, but I gotta say I really got to like them last year as they continue to put out good tracks and of course always look good performing. >_> For me, 2016 was more about enjoying more of a variety of current tracks and throwbacks, between the return of video blocks (on the new MTV Classic) and an overhaul on a bunch of Seattle radio stations.

2017 is looking like an exciting jam-packed year, as I'll be going to Lexington Comic-Con again in March, which'll be followed by the Nintendo Switch launch and the Power Rangers Movie, all things I'm excited for. 🙂 Pretty Little Liars will have a big finale night in June (after going on longer than it should have) and then'll come Week of Ranger Bar 3. Also, I'm looking forward to the return of Stranger Things and the new DuckTales, and I plan on changing TV/internet providers in the summer - which means I'll have a big project in getting the DVR cleared.

No comments: