Monday, March 17, 2008

"CAN'T WIN THEM ALL" (PR-1605): Blue Wonder

For Theo's first focus episode, it was alright.

The episode was a bit superfluous, but I did like how they made Theo out to be a whiz at JKP.

Him just giving up and really having to regain his confidence was dumb. But hey, great speech by RJ -- still the shows best character.

Some deja vu with the Five Fingers was inevitable, but at least it's early (not late) in the season and Dai Shi is still very in control, not one of the Fingers.

Gacko was cool. I enjoyed the battle scenes and how they took place on the side of a building.

3/5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.