Sunday, April 27, 2008

Smallville 7.17 "Sleeper": Olsen, Jimmy Olsen

I was pretty much set for this to be another "Noir" filler, but it turned out to be pretty cool. In terms of Jimmy eps, I'd probably go with this. I liked the secret agent thing he had going and how the feds busted Chloe after all her satellite hacking.

God Clark is funny. Jimmy wasn't talking about YOU, doofus. -_- And sheesh, enough about Lana!

The control center being next door to the night club felt a bit odd.

Jimmy defeated Vanessa (the fed agent) WAY too easy. Although it was nice to see someone other than Clark save the day for once. Now that he basically sold his soul to Lex (to get the feds to forget Chloe), what will he have to do later? Why do I get the feeling Jimmy won't be around much longer...

Lex obtained the box WAY too easy. I didn't think it would even happen in the episode after he got held up by the government.

So Brainiac went back to Krypton in '89 to stop young Clark from coming to Earth? Love the S.O.S. from Kara and the Back to the Future feel to this.

4/5

Also, I finally watched the shows first episode. It was great to finally see the first meteor shower and Clark saving Lex. And wow....Lex trying to be Clark's friend. ^_^ Although I don't intend on watching anymore season 1 until the show ends next year (I joined in season 4).

No comments: