Monday, October 20, 2008

"THE SPIRIT OF KINDNESS" (PR-1628): Rat Trap

I really liked this one. Props for doing something completely different than having Whiger related to Casey.

RJ proved again why he's the man (even if it was because the others are a bunch of pansies). Naming the rat "Maurice" and thinking he's French had me LOL.

Rammer and Badrat were basically ripped right from Geki here. The rat cages worked just fine. I was a bit afraid how'd they handle the two zord battles with the ground fights, but it was paced pretty well. And despite how annoying the monsters were, I really liked the fights (the dual rooftop/mecha battle and then switching is one of my favorites Geki did).

Casey's reasoning for saving Whiger was pretty lame. I was kinda surprised they killed him off already, but it makes sense with the limited time left. Nice touch with the White Tiger spirit.

Great seeing all the zords used and not bastardize the battle as much.

And here comes the long awaited betrayal... :D

No comments: