Sunday, April 5, 2009

S-8.18 "Eternal"

Flashback episodes are generally pretty good and this one didn't disappoint.

Wow -- loved how they perfectly added new scenes with Young Davis to the pilot footage, even adding stand-ins for the Kents walking away. Hopefully Young Lex returns next year for an episode or 2.

Clark and Chloe figuring out what's been going on with Davis was nicely done. Good to see Clark get on her about it.

Great continuity with the Traveler storyline again. The way Tess told it was pretty nice. Great to see that facility again too.

I know, I'm lame. Had no idea what Chloe was looking at on the couch (before Clark threw it in the fire), until someone filled me in. -_- I'll definitely start watching the DVDs by next year.

Geez, Clark is such a dick, but it does make for a great plot point...

Clark: Fuck you, bitch. I don't care you're not a Luthor. I'm not telling you anything.
Tess: Fine, we'll play it you're way... Kal-El.

Damn, now Tess has Lex's map to the Fortress! Hmm, Tess possibly controlling Clark for the season finale cliffhanger would make up for Lex not getting to do it. And it could be the only way he fights Bloomsday.

No comments: